Three Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plan for wednesday?

+3
Illidari
crzylgs
Islyn
7 posters

Go down

Plan for wednesday? Empty Plan for wednesday?

Post by Islyn Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Well if all goes to plan ill be 85 by then and a worgen, So anyone wanna have a shit ton of instance runs on that day?
Islyn
Islyn

Back to top Go down

Plan for wednesday? Empty Re: Plan for wednesday?

Post by crzylgs Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 am

I have something called work... so perhaps you could boost me through some dungeons? Razz

crzylgs

Back to top Go down

Post by Illidari Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 am

You'll be 85 by wednesday... that's not gonna happen unless your playing for 2days straight.
The exp is more than what 70-80 was.

Illidari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockweiler Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:16 am

85 by wednesday!?

if blizzard open the servers at 00:01 on tuesday that means you have 24hrs to do those 5 levels to be done 'by' wednesday. Im personally willing to bet 5k you wont be 85 by 36hrs in, that is if your willing to match a fair bet? Smile

Rockweiler

Back to top Go down

Post by Islyn Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Well if moneys on the line im willing to bet if you make it 48 hours, as my plan was to keep levelling until another priest is ahead of me by a level or near so, which would then let me go to sleep or somin, if someone was ahead of me by a level at say 82 or 83 i could just log off and go to bed and level casually like everyone else after switching realms etc. My research suggested i could do it within the first 20 hours but i wasnt willing to place money on that figure.
Islyn
Islyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoogins Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:29 am

I have to admit while I would love to start gearing up I doubt I will be powering to 85, work and girlfriend will slow me down, but I also want to enjoy the quests and new areas. I powered on WOTLK launch and missed out on loads of cool quests along the way.

Snoogins

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaihl Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:53 am

Ill get the game today at 24:00 (need to drive 50mins tho ;p) or 1st thing tomorrow morning (5mins walk). Im now thinking is it worth the drive to play it for 1-2 hrs before sleep.

I will simply quest a lot, do instances and level up to 85 in a healthy pace. I won't be doing something repeatadly just to xp faster. I will just have fun as always at expansion and it never took me more to reach level cap than 7-10 days.

I also wonder if my graphic card gonna handle it Very Happy When TBC launched I burned one of my cards and couldnt play the expansion for almost a month when my card was being fixed. Similar, when WOTLK has hit my next card also got burned Very Happy And I had to wait, this time around 1-2 weeks. The reason for those long wait times were simple - the replacement cards couldnt handle the new expansion.

Hope this time I wont have any problems running the game smoothly:D

See ya in Cata;D
Gaihl
Gaihl
Admin

https://legiofriends.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Knaap Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 pm

Won't be playing till tomorrow after work. Gonna get up early and go to work early so I can leave work early tho.

Knaap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum